Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Families can be Together Forever

Detroit Temple
Ted, Carrie and Jeremy

Connie Emett, Carrie, Dave Emett

Darnel, Anesah, Grandpa Ted, Jerry

Chris, Ted, Carrie

Chris and Carrie (I love this!)

So cute!

Connie and Carrie


Anesah, Chris, Carrie, Darnel, and Jerry at bottom

AWWWW! ;)

I love this too!!

Chris and Carrie


The Family Outside the doors of Temple


The whole Family

Jeremy and I were so blessed to be able to go to Michigan for a very special occasion. Jeremy's older sister Carrie and her husband Chris were sealed in the Temple for time and all eternity on August 1st 2009 in the Detroit Temple. They were then able to be sealed to their children AND Carrie was sealed to her mom who is deceased. This was such a great day and proves that miracles still happen. It was so amazing to see the difference in this family and to feel of their spirits. It was a beautiful sight that I will NEVER forget and I am so happy and excited for them all. Carrie looked radiant and Chris was so handsome. The kids looked so happy to know that they can be with their parents forever and little Anesah was the cutest thing in her little white dress. The family was beautiful and I do not think I have ever seen them as beautiful as I did that day. I wanted to share these pictures because I love them and I believe you can "see" the spirit in their smiles. Never give up on anyone, the Lord works in mysterious ways and I hope that their family will continue to see the tender mercies of the Lord in their lives and believe that all things are possible through our Savior Jesus Christ.

5 comments:

nancy said...

"...He sent me here on earth by faith to live His plan. The Spirit whispers this to me and tells me that I can, and tells me that I CAN."

congratulations carrie and chris! =)
you did it!! you are all so beautiful. angels are rejoicing!

The Nunes' said...

How neat that you guys were able to be there for that! Jason's fiance has been taking the discussions for a while now and is close to getting baptized... hopefully they will have this opportunity soon too!:)

Jessie said...

Congratulations to Chris and Carrie! This is awesome! They look gorgeous and what an amazing step to take.

MadMama said...

That is awesome!! Congrats Chris and Carrie!

Calli & Zac said...

Hi Desi!! Hey what is your mom's email?? Hope you're doing great!!