Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!


Happy Mothers Day to all my wonderful friends and family! I had a great Mothers Day! My husband and children all came through for me and I really appreciated it. We had a great time together as a family today and my children were extra good for me. They sang to me in church and they did awesome! Jeremy made me dinner and the kids helped. They got me some presents but most appreciated they told me why they love me and were so well behaved for me today. I am so blessed to be a mother, I can't fully express what it means to me. I also am so in debted to my own dear mother, whom without I would not be what I am today. She paved the way for me and showed me what a good mother was. She never took her calling as a mother lightly and she always showed me (and my bros) that we came first in her life, no matter what! I thank her for that and I have tried to do the same. I always pray for patience with others because I take motherhood so seriously and sometimes cannot understand why others don't think like I do. I am not a perfect mother by all means but I try hard. So, I have had to learn not to judge others because I do not see all but it is just that from the time I was young my mom always made sure to teach me the importance of motherhood and so it in ingrained in me. So, Thank you MOM! I love my family and I can proudly say........I AM A MOTHER! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the best mommies I know!

Mackey Family said...

I am POSITIVE you are the bestest mommy your kids could ever have!! And I totally agree that your mommy ROCKS!!!!!