Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally Moved In!

Isabella "posing" :) She thinks she's all that! Cute hu?
Mailee and her cheeser smile :)
Mailee loves Jonah and would be attatched to him all day if he let her. I think it is precious!
So..........................................
We moved into our new townhome and we love it! Thank you to all our friends for dinners brought and help lifting boxes. The kids are enjoying their new found freedom! I am finally feeling at home here, it took a week or so for me to be comfortable here. I always have a hard time moving even when we are moving to a better place because you create memories where you live and it is hard to leave the place behind where those memories were created. Anyhow, Jeremy starts school again in a week, ugh! I have enjoyed having him home this last week and the children have really loved having him around more. We have been able to have many family outings, I have really missed that. I will post pictures of the new place soon, love you all!

No comments: