Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun with Nana and Tata!


































My parents came and visited for 10 days! We had so much fun, we hated to see them go. The kids were spoiled and so was I, it was awesome! We did so many fun things together but I wanted to pick a few so share. I attatched some pictures of when we went to the beach (Grand Haven Beach in Michigan) and when the kids got a new slide and lots of bubbles to play with outside. We also went to Joes Crab Shack and the kids got some t-shirts, they loved it! There was so much more but the blog would go on forever so let me just say a few words. It meant so much to our family that my parents came. We know it is not an inexpensive thing to do and we appreciate all they do for us. We will not see them for awhile so this trip had to last us until next Sept. We had so many laughs and we miss them so much! When the kids were in bed were some fun times for the adults, we laughed so hard (mostly at my dad) and enjoyed staying up late or should I say early. Jeremy was s lucky because while my parents were here he still had school and he went to school one day and found out class was cancelled so we were able to have him all day. It was great! He worked hard to get ahead before they came so he would be able to spend at least some time with them. My dad was disappointed that there was no tornado while he was here. I would venture to say that as exciting as he may think it is if it really happened while he was here he would have freaked out! It would have made it a bit humorous though. :) As I speak my husband is driving them back to the airport and the kids are playing with Play dough. I guess it is back to life and back to reality. My friends will be happy! I have been non-existent the last 10 days but I did not mind. I will never mind a visit from Family! (or friends:) Thank you MOM and DAD for everything! We had a blast and you were not an inconvenience at anytime...DAD! :) We would welcome you back tomorrow if we could. Enjoy your night and good luck getting back to Arizona time. We love you!

1 comment:

Mackey Family said...

How fun to have your mom and dad there!! There is nothing better than to have family around you huh? I can only imagine the things your sweet dad must have been doing to get you guys laughing so hard. He was always such a happy guy! And your mom has the sweetest smile! I still say she will glow someday!!