Monday, June 2, 2008

Lake Lansing












A friend of mine invited me to go to Lake Lansing with her and since we had never been we accepted happily. I even got Jeremy to go with us since he was taking a well needed and deserved break. We had such a great time! I loved it! There is a great lake with plenty of shallow water for toddlers to go crazy in and it has bathrooms very near which is so exciting!! If you have small children you understand. :) It also has a snack bar if you need one, we ate before we went so we did not get anything this time but when we do it will be fun. It also has an awesome park with so many things to do AND this track with tons of hot wheels to ride FOR FREE! All was free! It was so cool! I am so excited that it is so close to us, this will be an ok summer after all. Anyhow, I thought I would post some pictures of our great family outing. Bye

No comments: