Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girls just want to have FUN!

Dinner with the Carlson Family
(clockwise) Mailee, Victoria, Isabella, Laura
Me, Baby Laura


The girls!


We had dinner with our very good friends the other night! We took a picture of our families that night and the girls wore matching shirts. They looked so cute! The one with everyone is on Luisas camera, I will get it soon. These are some I took before we ate. Luisa made a very yummy chilean dish. She is from chile, and has some awesome recipes! We had such a great time. It is so nice to have friends that are like family, especially ones that your husband likes too :) I thought the kids looked so cute so I wanted to share. The boys were in the other room watching T.V. OF COURSE! :)

7 comments:

MadMama said...

The girls are so cute! I love the matching shirts. I love chilean food yum! I am glad you are enjoying yourselves even with -15 weather. YIKES! Stay warm!

Mackey Family said...

AAAAWW!! How cute is that????? Matching shirts!! So glad you are able to get out and have a good time with all you have on your plate right now. You are an awesome mommy!!!

Sara Schumacher said...

You look gorgeous! I miss that mega watt smile!

Harris Family said...

Cute lil' ladies!

carlson family said...

Desi that was so cute! I will be sending you the pictures today.

Rebecca said...

The girls look so cute. Sounds like you guys are doing well... it's fun to check in on you!

Anonymous said...

luv all the pics! so good to see you are all survivin' out there. and your kids.....still adorable!!