Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Visit from Grandpa/Memorial Day








So many pictures, I know. I am playing catch up. :)




Swimming on Memorial Day

Taking flowers to David



Davids "Place"


Isabella putting flowers down



Grandpa playing with silly putty




Me being a cheeser.



Jeremiah and Isabella showing off the muscles,
the sunscreen makes them so shiny.


Isabella and Grandpa


Mailee and Grandpa


Jeremiah and I at his Kindergarten graduation


Jonah at water park, it was very windy.



Mailee after she got into my make up and was a little bit in trouble
shortly after this picture. She made a mess in my bathroom!
She is so cute though, hu? :0)


My dad being a vampire to Isabella and she is screaming so loud!





We were so excited to have Grandpa come visit! Jeremy's dad had not seen the kids for almost 3 years and they LOVED having him here. It was so cute to see how they just clung to him, they really missed him. It was a short visit but we are glad they got to spend some time with him. On Memorial Day we took the kids swimming and then had a barbecue at my brothers house. We had a great time!!! We then went to the cemetery (where my little brother was buried...David) and left a flower. I miss him so much. Later that day we went to my moms house for dinner. It was so nice just to be with family and have Jeremy off. I missed so many great pictures!! I hate when I do that BUT here are a few that I managed to get. All in all we had a great weekend and I am thankful for family and for our blessings. :)

2 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Your kids are just so adorable!! I can't wait to get down there and visit you guys! Every time Jake sees me looking at your blog or on facebook, he always asks when we can go play with those kids of yours! I cant' wait to be able to catch up with ya!

MadMama said...

What a fun visit! It looks like you guys had a blast! :)