Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swim Lessons/Jer's B-day/Summer fun! :)

SUMMER FUN
Isabella and her new friend Kestyn

Mailee, Isabella, neighbors baby...splashing in the street. :)


Cyd and Jeremiah



Cyd and Isabella


Jeremiah giving 10 after a job well done :)


Go Bella!! GO



Me throwing Mailee to Cyd, Go Mailee!!



Mailee doing so well!!!


Jonah and Cyd before they begin the lesson




Jonah doing his bobs.

OK, this is going to sound weird but my children's faces immersed in the water thrills me!!! I love to see them learning and not being afraid. For the past couple of weeks my kids have had desperately needed swim lessons. It has been so fun but so crazy!!! Jonah is at 9:30 and Jeremiah and Isabella are at 10:00 and Mailee is at 11:00am. We are 15 minutes from the swim teachers house and it takes about 15 minutes to lather them all with sunscreen well before we go. Before that they eat breakfast and gather a change of clothes just in case. We have a prayer before we leave and I am already tired. :) My mom and dad come pick up the grand kids from us (mine and Kate's kids because their cousins are in swim with them. ) so Kate and I can do the mommy/tot class and not have to worry about our other children. After the class we go pick up the kids from my mom and head home for lunch. I have to say that while the kids are at my moms she has planned some water activity for them everyday and Popsicles. She and my dad have been a great help and the kids love it!! They have another couple of weeks because lessons are all month. I get them home and fed, which seems to take forever because they are soooo hungry!!! After they eat lunch we do showers and baths. The last thing we do is preventative ear drops so they do not get swimmers ear. Are you tired after reading that because I AM! It is exhausting BUT well worth it. :) Our morning are pretty booked for June but July should be fun since we can plan things to do in the morning. I like the mornings better than the afternoon for kids playing because it gets so hot unless you do something after dinner. Anyhow, it has been crazy fun and Jeremy also had his birthday!! Isabella has a new friend and it makes me so happy, she has missed her friends from Michigan. Enjoy your summer!!

3 comments:

MadMama said...

Swim lessons are so much fun! But they are definitely a lot of work!! Your kids are the cutest things! I am glad you guys are enjoying AZ and get to see your mom & dad. :)

Sara Schumacher said...

FUN!! We have got to get together SOON!

Mackey Family said...

Yay for swimming lessons!!! And how cool to have Cyd do the teaching! I would give anything to have warm enough weather to go swimming! We have bbenin the low 60's lately. I can't wait to get down there and bask in the sun. . . Ya right huh? I say that now!! Anyway, cant wait to see you!!