Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun at the circus!!!

















We were so lucky! My friend won free tickets to the circus and gave us some so we were able to take our family to the circus Friday night. The kids were in heaven!! We had a great time! I really enjoyed it myself. The kids behaved and enjoyed all the different kinds of animals. We have never been to the circus with our kids before so it was a great thing for us to be able to do it. The kids are perfect ages to have fun with it. Isabella would not go near the clowns, either would Mailee. The friends I have attached a picture of are Bettie and her daughter Jade, thanks to them for a great family outing! Anyhow, pray for me that I can get through this week without loosing it! Jeremy has finals this week and I will never see him. The last three weeks before finals are the hardest BUT the week of finals....well, just shoot me now. :) j/k. I have to have humor about it or I will go insane. Good Night!

No comments: