Friday, April 4, 2008

This is what happens when you run with your hands in your pockets.






Jeremiah was so cold he was running with his hands in his pockets and tripped right in front of our car. It was so sad, he looked pathetic. One and 1/2 weeks later Isabella was running to the car with her hands in her pocket and, YES! you guessed it, she fell and landed the same way her brother did but hers was worse because it was on concrete and Jeremiahs was on asphalt. Both hard but concrete has no give what so ever. Jeremy thought I was so mean because she is crying hysterically and so hurt and I grab the camera and say "Bella, SMILE!" Jeremy said, "Desiree, what if you were hurt and I grabbed the camera and said "Desiree SMILE!" how would you feel?" I guess I should have waited but I just could not believe that she did the exact same thing Jeremiah did. The pictures of Jeremiah are a couple of days after it happened. The pictures of Bella is about a couple of minutes after it happened, I will have to download it soon. Anyhow, the moral of the story is............................. DO NOT RUN WITH YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS!! :)

No comments: