Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Jeremy and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on July 18th. We split the children up between a couple of my friends and went out together. We had lunch and then ran some errands. Romantic hu? Well thats what happens when you celebrate your anniversary while in law school. Oh well, it was not what I had imagined but none the less it was great to have time to be together without the kids. We had a good time and just knowing we had made 10 years was celebration enough. I look forward to another 10 and many more. I love you Jer!

P.S. I will add a picture when we get our kodak up and running. Had a problem and got if fixed now I need to add all our pictures back on. GRRR!

1 comment:

Mackey Family said...

Woohoo! Congrats Desi!