Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jonah lost his 1st Tooth!!


Tonight Jonah lost his first tooth! I came home from visiting with a friend and he was waiting up for me. He smiled and I wanted to cry. How silly am I? All I saw in head was him as a baby and then 2 and then 4 and so on. I see him growing up so fast and I can't believe it. He will turn 7 in a month and a half and I wish I could just stop time for a little bit. He was soooo excited to loose his first tooth. He smiled so big he looks so funny. He has one more that is loose, should come out soon. He has it under his pillow and can't wait for the tooth fairy to come. My other son cried himself to sleep because he is scared for the tooth fairy to come. Even after I talked to him he still worried. He will be o.k. I did not think Jonah loosing a tooth would affect me but it did. My sweet Jonah, he is so precious. Congratulations Jonah!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Jonah, it's so fun to see you growing up!!! Hannah says to tell you 'cool'!!!