Thursday, November 13, 2008

Primary Program Sunday











This past Sunday our kids had the primary program, they were so cute! They did a great job! I always LOVE the primary program. Their is something so sweet and special about it. When they sang the closing song "If Jesus Stood beside you" (I think that is the title) I had tears in my eyes. I love that song, it is one of my new favorites now. What a wonderful Sunday it was and I love how proud the kids get when it is done. They feel so proud of themselves and look so happy. I hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed ours. :)




3 comments:

Mackey Family said...

I LOVE the primary program! Not only are the kids hilarious to watch, but, the spirit felt during the meeting is just so sweet. I remember being in them and though we were the coolest kids up there!! Go us!! Your kids are so cute Des. I wanna play with your olderst daughter's hair!!

Harris Family said...

That is a great song. It is one of Lily's favorites. I love to hear her sing it. Primary programs are so great! Tis the season.

nancy said...

you are your mother's daughter. our program was october 26th and when they sang "if the Savior stood beside me" i cried too. it has become one of my absolute favorites as well. i think it was in last year's program for the first time and i fell in love with it. (i first heard daniel singing it. i didn't recognize it so i logged on to lds.org to hear the whole song.)
i wish i could have been there to see your program. (olive ward has theirs the 23rd.)

mom =) xoxoxo