Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating has begun!



We put up our Christmas tree and some other decorations on Saturday. The kids had so much fun! I was bummed when I realized I did not get many pictures of it so I just posted a couple. Anyhow, I love this time of year! There is such a special feeling to it and it is a great reminder of what is really important. I do, however, miss my family and friends not with me in Michigan. It is a bitter sweet thing for me when Christmas comes around. All in all I am with my husband and children and we enjoy the spirit of Christmas very much. I hope all of you are well and that you are all much warmer than me! :)

2 comments:

Mackey Family said...

I love to decorate too. There is just a special feeling around when Christmas is coming. I feel your pain as far as missing family. Just know they are thinking about you as well. Merry Christmas!!!

nancy said...

we all miss you so much. the weather is wonderful here, but we would trade it for a white christmas if you could be here with all of us for Christmas. (of course we want you here to enjoy the miserable summers with us as well!!!!) xoxoxoxo, mom =)