Thursday, March 19, 2009

Montezuma Castle

Isabella not obeying! :)
Poor baby, no climbing no fun.


A beautiful day!

Oh well, I tried.



Mailee and daddy





Smile!






Cheeeeese!





Impressive!!! I think it is anyways.






The cousins :)








The kids have spring break this week so we have had nothing but time and it has been great! My sister in law had great ideas of what to do with the kids and she planned it, I just went and enjoyed :) We took the kids a couple of hours north to visit the Montezuma castle and we had a lot of fun. Jeremy was able to come since he was off that day. We had a picnic and hiked a little to see the Montezuma well also. The cousins had so much fun together, I love to watch them interact with each other. The next day we took them to McCormick Ranch BUT that is a separate post that I will do soon. :)

3 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

you kids can seriously not be that big yet! That looks like so much fun, I wish Jarom had some cousins his age!!!

Mackey Family said...

Cool! That place is fun! Looks like all the kids are in Heaven being together again huh? I am so happy you are back down there!

MadMama said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I bet the kids love being with their cousins again! :)