Saturday, March 21, 2009

McCormick Ranch

Jeremiah and Sariah



Jeremiah



Isabella waiting to get on the carousel



Sariah on her "horsey"



Abram sitting in the train


Hannah



Hannah and Jonah on top of the playground



Mailee and Victoria



The train as it is moving



The Engine of the train


Jonah, Mailee, Tori, Sariah, Hannah, Isabella, Jeremiah, Abram




I took the kids to McCormick Ranch on Wed with my sister in law and her kids, it was really fun! I had never been there. They have a little train the kids can ride and a carousel, for a really cheap price. There are 2 parks there and food and drinks (again fairly reasonable prices). We did not eat there this time but now I know for future outings. It was a perfect day for this trip and the kids had a blast! We took Tori along and she was a huge help with the kids!! I hope everyone enjoyed their spring break as much as I did. We tried to take the kids to the water park on Friday BUT it was closed until April. I thought being in Arizona it would have opened Spring break but it did not. They played out in the sprinklers instead. It was fun having the kids home all day but it reminded me of how much harder my days were before I had Jonah in school and all 4 kids were home. I love to spend time with them but it will also be nice to have them go back to school so I can have somewhat of a break. I use that term lightly because Isabella can be the equivalent of 2 kids. :) Anyhow, enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Mackey Family said...

How fun!!!! I love the outing with the family and the cousins! I bet you are in Heaven being back there with all your family!!!

Tori said...

You are so cute! I'm glad that you had a good spring break. The kids look like they are having a blast, that is one of our favorite parks. When the kids were little we had every birthday party there.

MadMama said...

What a fun spring break! You are such a wonderful mommy!! :)