Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremiah and Isabella!!




Kristi, Mom. Nana Emily and Isabella

Sariah and Jeremiah


Sariah, Jeremiah, Hannah, Jonah. Mailee, Isabella, and Abram



Sariah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Jonah and Hannah



Tori and Mailee


Kael (Jeremiah's friend) and Isabella



Make a wish!! (look at Abram in the upper left hand corner....HA!




Hannah :)

Jonah and Sariah



Luis and Dad



Mailee and Regina


Isabella's cake


Jeremiah's cake


We celebrated Jeremiah and Isabella's Birthdays on Saturday. Jeremiah's is on the 13th and Isabellas's is on the 14th, so we combined the party. It was so much fun to have all the family together! They missed their friends and family in Michigan and asked when they are coming to visit. :) We celebrated at my moms home so their was more room and they were spoiled! I have some great pictures of my kids playing with my older brothers kids (Michael) but they are on my mom's camera, as soon as I get them I will add them. My sister in law (Kristi) did the cakes, aren't they so cute!! Jeremiah's theme was basketball and Isabella's was Cinderella. They recieved cards and phone calls from Michigan and Utah, they loved it!! I also posted some pictures from when we first got here so you could see everyone! Four down and one to go for March Birthdays. Next month is crazy as well :)

2 comments:

MadMama said...

Happy Birthday Jeramiah & Isabella! I love the cakes! How special it must have been to have a huge party for them at your mom & dad's. Your mom & dad look great by the way! Always full of smiles!! :)

Jean said...

Happy birthday guys! I'm super impressed with the Cinderella cake. I may be using that one myself one year.
(on a side note ...) I have a friend named Regina who looks exactly like the picture of your Regina that you posted here. I have a feeling that Regina means "beautiful" in some other language (jerks!).
Love you ... miss you guys!