Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A little bit of everything!

What would I do without my children? Have a boring life! :)



The kids were goofing around and Isabella made us laugh so much!

This was taken before our "girl's night out", it was so fun!

This is so cool!! At the visitors center they have a new exhibit
and you can lead the tabernacle choir. The kids loved it! Jeremy said
it was like a Mormon wii game :)



I love the candid shots I catch periodically, so sweet.



The kids got Jeremy a hat and shirt for Fathers Day
he is sportin' it here. I made him laugh to get a natural smile. :)





Jeremy's FAVORITE meal, it is yummy if I do say so myself. :)
It was his fathers day dinner. Stuffed chicken breast, cavatappi, and balsamic asparagus
with a salad and rolls. YUM!


The kids giving Jeremy his gift, we were getting ready for church and
the girls hair had not been done yet
so don't judge me. :)



This was when my nana had come for dinner, Mailee fell asleep.


Another candid shot, love it!! They were watching a show.


I LOVE this picture!!! We were at swim lessons when I caught
this. Mailee is sitting next to Hannah (her cousin) waiting for
her turn to swim, they are so cute!!
Sometimes when I feel like I have 3 posts and I am too lazy to do them all separately I just combine them, hence my title: A little bit of everything. :) Kudos to you who keep up on your blogging, I am a procrastinator. I will try to be better. :) Happy summer!



5 comments:

Amanda Orme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Orme said...

I'm all flustered I posted a typo. I can't even remember my comment. I love you guys...Have a hot summer. Hope to have you over to the house very soon. We turned on the AC yesterday!

Sara Schumacher said...

Awww so sweet. I love those precious moments!

xoxo

Ane said...

Cute blog!! We sure do miss AZ... but not the HEAT! lol!

Ane said...

This is Ane by the way...