Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday Fun!
































We celebrated Jeremiah and Isabella's Birthday earlier this week. It was so fun and they had a blast. Tomorrow is Jeremiahs (5 yrs) actual Birthday and Isabella (3 yrs) is the next day. We celebrated at a place called Caesar Land. It is like Peter Piper Pizza but much less expensive. I wish the Little Caesars in Arizona had a Caesar Land, it is great!! The kids had plenty of pizza, coins, and free tickets. I am grateful for our good friends who joined us and made it a special day. My sweet little babies are growing so fast! It is so fun to watch them and see their progression in life. I just wanted to share with you some pictures from the kid's special day. Happy Birthday Jeremiah and Isabella!!! We love you!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah and Isabella, we miss you!! Sariah really wanted to go to Jeremiah's party :)

Jessie said...

These pictures turned out great! Sorry it took me forever to get you the ones I took. Happy Birthday Jeremiah and Bella!