Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pictures of Michigan Friends and fun!























I wanted to post some wonderful pictures of wonderful friends and fun times. We are in a wonderful ward and are being watched over. Thank Heavens for good friends who are there for you when your family cant be. They are such a blessing in our lives and we could not get along without them. The picture with Mailee and me with Rebecca is from a baby shower we did for Luisa. Rebecca is the one I go to yoga with on Tuesday nights. Jeremy is with Jared and Isabella is with her best friends Victoria. Isabella is also with Laura (the adult) who is Victoria's aunt but Bella LOVES her and has made her like her own. She misses her own Aunts. I wish I could put every single name in here of our wonderful friends but it would take too long. Just wanted to share some and their are many others who we need to get pictures with. Love you all!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hurray that you have a blog now! What a great way to keep in touch with family afar...and friends so near. Cute pictures! You know I'll be checking regularly (especially with our 3 week vacation). We'll miss you!