Saturday, March 8, 2008

Date with Jeremy


I was so excited! Jeremy and I got our tax return, FINALLY, so we called our babysitter and went out on a date. This is very rare for Jeremy and I because he is in law school with no time or money. :) We had a great time!!! So fun! I miss spending time with him, I forgot how funny he can be. Now, we have to save the rest to live BUT we figured we would take a night and enjoy. I believe we deserved it. His last day of class (last final) is April 18th. I can't wait! Then we are moving into our new townhome. YEH! I will post pictures soon of the kids visiting the Easter Bunny at the mall. It was so funny! REMEMBER AZ LOVED ONES.........Starting tomorrow, March 9th 2008, we will be 3 hours ahead of you. Try not to call after 7pm your time because it will be 10pm our time. I will return.

1 comment:

nancy said...

time alone together (even when your date $ jar is empty) is crucial to survive! don't wait until you have $ or they'll be few and far between! make your date night a priority even if all you do is "window shop." it takes creativity, but is well worth the effort.

mom =)