Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Sickness






Well, today was not one of our favorite Sundays. I have a severe sinus infection and Jonah HAD pink eye, it looks to be letting up. Jeremiah, and Isabella are coughing like crazy and Mailee is believed to have an ear infection. I will take them all to the doctor tomorrow just in case. We stayed home from church today so we can get as much rest as we can. I hope my kids get healthy for Easter. This year we are having Easter with my friend Luisa Maria Carlson. She and her family are in our Ward. They are dear friends who have invited us to join them and their extended family for Easter. Jeremy and I felt a little awkward at first but then realized that it would be lots of fun for us and the children to have a family to be with. I will let you know how it goes. Today was warm and it felt great! We went for a family drive to get us out in the sunshine and it was 42 degrees. I can't wait for spring!! This weekend we will be celebrating Jeremiah and Isabella's Birthdays. A couple of their best friends are going out of town so we decided to celebrate a week early. I will make sure to post pictures from it afterwards.
Jonah misses Arizona more than anyone else (besides his mom) and Jeremiah is excited to move into our new town home in April. Yeh!! Isabella is SASSY!! and in timeout a lot but she is such a beautiful sight to see. She is growing up so fast. Mailee is ADORABLE! She is talking so well and loves to sing. Her favorite song is "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" She is ready to be potty trained but IM NOT! What a pain. She keeps taking off her diaper and brings me a new one. Yo would think I would like it but when she has done number 2 it is not that great. Jeremy is enjoying law school, as hard as it is, he works sooo hard and I am so proud of him! Well, I better go. Jeremy said he would make dinner tonight since I was not feeling good but it is 5:24pm and I have yet to see him in the kitchen. A woman has to do what only a woman can do. :) I will return. BYE

2 comments:

nancy said...

Hi Desi,

I was happy to see your pictures and whats up with your family.

Jessica was at the house yesterday and she said "do you know who I miss? Desi. Your timing was good.
I'll have to show her your blog-

I hope you have a good day.

Nancy

nancy said...

how fun!

mom =)