Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mom, Am I all that or what?


Thank Heavens for little Girls!


Isabella was at the store with me a little ways back and saw this hat. It is from the Hannah Montanas line. She tried it on and was in love! Lucky for me it was 50% off so I went ahead and got it for her. Had it not been on sale I would have left the store with a crying little girl. She was sooo happy! We got home and I never saw her wear it, I was kind of bummed. This morning she came down stairs wearing it and looked so cute! She said to me, "Mom, Do I look good?" "Yes I love it!" I said. She then said, Yeh! Am I all that or what? :) I'm not sure where she heard that phrase but it was pretty funny. I did not get a picture of it so I found this one that I had taken of her right after she got it. I wanted to share the story with you because it was so cute. I love little girls! Even though she is dramatic and full of attitude and sometimes, well lets call it what is is, SNOTTY she is so FUN! She makes me laugh and is getting so big. The other day I watched her thinking to myself how beautiful she has become. You moms will understand. Sometimes it just hits you and you just feel so much love for them. Anyhow, Thank Heaven for little girls.

4 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Awe!! How precious! I can totally hear YOU saying that!! Little girls are so stinking cute!

nancy said...

she IS all that and so is her mother. all that and more...

mom ;)

MadMama said...

She is so CUTE! She looks so much like you! When I saw her adorable picture I thought of you, when you were around her age. Remember when we played with our barbies in the swimming pool?

Sara said...

Awe Desi, she is just beautiful. Those eyes. She looks just like you. The spittin' image of her mama. Little girls are just wonderful. I can't get enough of mine. She's too much fun. It is like playing dress up everyday!!!