Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Jonah!

Happy Birthday Jonah

Jonah the morning of his Birthday 9-01-01



Opening one of his gifts


So excited! He loved it Mom! THX

Jonah blowing out his candles :)

We celebrated Jonahs Birthday yesterday. He turned 7 years old and I still can't believe it. He is not having his party until friday with his friends but I wanted his actual day to be special so, we started with breakfast. He wanted Mickey Mouse pancakes. He opened up a gift from his Nana in AZ and one from Jeremy and I, we figured we would let his do the rest at his party. He had grilled cheese for Lunch per his request and dinner was cheeseburgers. We took him to Toys R US where he recieved his free b-day balloon and gift along with using his b-day coupon to get a small toy. He was in Heaven! I will post pics of his party after this Friday. We love Jonah and he is such a special child! Love you buddy!and Happy Birthday.

*Just a small sidenote, my dear brother David's Birthday would have been the day before Jonahs on Aug 31st. I believe he would have turned 22. I miss him so much. I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday anyways and let him know how much I love him. I will love you forever David. *

2 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Happy birthday Jonah!! Isn't it crazy that our kids are getting so OLD? The sad thing is, that means that WE are gettign that old too! Wasn't it around this time that we became friends? Crazy stuff!! And happy birthday to David also. he was such a cool kid. Amazing at flipping and all that crazy stuff! He is a special boy!!

MadMama said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! I can't believe all of our oldest babies are all around 7 or 8! It is so much fun seeing all of them growing up and their different personalities! The old thing...well I'm turning 30 in a month or so and YIKES! :)

Happy Birthday sweet David. Everytime I saw that beautiful boy he was always smiling! He could make your day no matter what.