Friday, August 1, 2008

Smiley Mailee's 2nd Birthday! and Primary Activity Day

Jonah and Jeremiah playing stick pull
Isabella hot in pioneer clothes
Isabella and her friend Brooke
Mailee in a pioneer bonnet
Mailee and her friend Grace
Mailee opening her doll
Mailee and Baby Gia
My Fantastic Four
Singing to Mailee at IHOP
Mailee and Isabella at Walmart

My sweet baby turned 2 today. We had a little family thing but her actual party is next week. We gave her one gift to open and she will open the others at her party. She got a baby doll from her Nana and Tata and she loved it! She took that baby everywhere and named her all by herself, she named her Baby Gia. We also had a Primary Activity tonight and she enjoyed it very much. We took all our kids because we are teachers and needed to be there but they had so much fun. Mailee has grown so much, she talks better than some 5 year olds and has an attitude to fit. She is adorable though and sweet as pie. I love spending time with her, she makes me laugh and adores her siblings. She has a special place in her heart for her daddy and always tells me she loves her daddy. She is a beautiful little girl and we are so glad that 2 years ago she came into our lives. She is just about potty trained and loves to be called a big girl not a baby. Happy Birthday Mailee!!!

3 comments:

MadMama said...

Very cute! She looks so happy! What a sweet girl! Happy Birthday Mailee!

Mackey Family said...

She is such a doll herself!! How fun! Happy birthday sweetie!

Spencer & Emily said...

How's it going?!?! I haven't talked you in a long time and I didn't know that you were still in contact with my sister. How's everybody? How is Daniel? Does he remember me? Please tell him Hi for me. We are now in Albuquerque, NM. Check out my blog and it'll tell you more about us. Also if you or Daniel wants to talk, call me at 425-785-3400. Talk to you later! -Spencer