Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dairy Farm/Zoo/Pumpkin Patch

Jaedyn, Jeremiah, Christopher, Joe after picking their pumpkin
Jeremiah having a snack in the tree farm dining area

The class riding in the wagon (hayride) to the pumpkins


Jeremiah with his teacher Mrs. Erickson



Jeremiah and Mom :) BRRR!




Matthew, Joe, Jeremiah, Jaedyn





Milk Snake(not poisonous) often mistaken for a coral snake(poisonous)






Jonah and class with tour guide







Jonah petting a cow with Miss. Steibel








Jonah and class at Farm









Jonah with his teacher Mrs. Petersburg



Ok....so we have had three field trips in the last couple of weeks between the two of my boys. Instead of doing 3 posts I am just combining them. Jonahs class went to see the cows, then they all spent a day at the zoo. Jeremiahs class went to the pumpkin patch. I was a chaperon on all of these trips and it was so much fun!! Thanks to all my friends who made it possible for me to go by watching my girls. :) By the way, I'M FREEZING OVER HERE!!!!

2 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Looks like tons of fun! Don't worry, it's still warm here- come visit ;)

MadMama said...

Sorry it's so cold! I don't miss that in Seattle at all! You are such a good mom going on all those field trips with your boys. It looks like you guys had a blast! Besides being kinda cold!