Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sassy Sisters

Isabella and Mailee before Church
Isabella "posing" as Mailee tries to copy her. Cute hu?

Isabella "posing" again. Scary! She didn't learn it from me :)


Mommy and Mailee - Does she look like me or Daddy?



Isabellas church shoes!! How cute are they?! She loves them!




Mailee and Isabella






Isabella's final pose with her sister, she cracks me up!
I was taking pictures of the girls on Sunday and Isabella was hysterical! She kept posing like she was in a professional photo shoot. Mailee was so cute and kept trying to copy her. They are so cute! I love girls even if they are too dramatic and drive me crazy! These two are the best of friends! They are so fun. :)






5 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Oh my gosh- how did your kids get so big- has it really been that long???

Becky said...

I absolutely love sassy girls!! Thats all Jaycee is. ;)

nancy said...

those two are definitely sugar and spice (alot of spice) and everything sassy!!
(and of course mailee looks like YOU!!
mom =)

MadMama said...

What cutie pies! I love the poses. Your girls are so cute! :)

Tori said...

Hey Thomas's This is the Brunson's, I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I found your blog through Barb's. If you are interested ours is tandtbrunson.blogspot.com