Friday, October 3, 2008

Homecoming Parade

Jeremiah, Jerry, Tate, Jonah,
Anesah, Mailee, Isabella
Darnel
Darnel, all out of candy?

Haley, Anesah, Mailee
Isabella, Haley, Anesah, and Mailee


Isabella, Jeremiah, Anesah, Mailee (Jonah in the back)
Abraham, Jonah, Jeremiah



Abraham, Jonah, Jeremiah
Abraham, Jonah, Jeremiah




Brady, Jeremiah (ahh! sun)
The Three Musketeers





Isabella. Anesah, Mailee
Jonah




My nephew was in the homecoming parade for his school today and so I decided to take my kids to go watch it. My friend Jessica was taking her son, Tate, and talked me into going.It was a little cold BUT so fun! We ended up going with another one of my friends as well, Shanna, and we saw so many other friends there that we did not expect to see there. It was so fun! The kids got lots of candy and was able to release lots of energy! We saw Darnel and a few other kids we knew in the parade. The kids loved the parade and the animals and floats. I tell you... the people here in Michigan are very crazy about their sports!! I have never come across people so into their school sports. My sister in law and her husband made it just in time to see Darnel, it was a great surprise! I did not think she would be able to make it since she was studying for her midterms BUT I was glad she did and I know it meant a lot to Darnel. This law school thing is not easy but I have seen many blessings that have come through it and I am grateful for this experience. Anyhow, we had a great time. :) How great is it to have good friends and family!

5 comments:

Becky said...

It looks like they had fun... cant believe you guys are wearing jackets!! So jealous...

MadMama said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Sports here in Texas is a crazy thing too! Cheerleading and sports. :)

Brittany Owens said...

Don't you love the crazy Michigan folk? I know you miss AZ. I bet the trees are starting to look really pretty. I also love Isabella's church shoes. I wish I had a pair like that.

Thomas Family said...

Who is "everyone who loves books?" Please leave your name, sounds like a friend from Az. :)

THE BISHOP FAMILY said...

I am so glad you found me. You have a cute family - I can't believe you have 4 kids. I think you had just had your 2nd when you moved. Congrats on Jeremy's school. We had some great YW times. Do you remember Whitney Regnell? I see her occasionally. She's probably 18 now. Cute girl.