Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Early Merry Christmas

Disclaimer: No Make Up On! sorry :)
The Big Cheese!

Buzz Light Year!


Bell :)



Peter Pan :)




Little Mermaid





Waiting for me to open the package!
So, my mom and dad went to Disney Land with their friends Luanne and Russell Pierce. They had such a blast and were able to stay in the Disney Land Hotel (resort). I was so happy for them that they were able to do such a fun thing together, they really got a great deal on the trip! They brought back something for EVERYONE! SO NICE!! They sent my kids a new disney outfit for their build a bears. They LOVED IT! Jeremy and I got matching shirts, his says, I'm the BIG cheese on it and mine says, I look this cute all the time! The kids were so excited! Thank you Mom and Dad!! It was a wonderful, wonderful suprise! :) xoxo
P.S. Please ignore the laundry in the background, you know how it goes. :)







7 comments:

zang said...

http://defence-yourself.blogspot.com/

EmileeandJonny said...

That looks so fun!!!

Mackey Family said...

How sweet!!! Your parents rock!! What a fun trip for them too!! P.S.
You still look great without your makeup on silly!!!

MadMama said...

That is so awesome! What wonderful parents you have! :) BTW you should see my laundry piles! Yikes!

Sara Schumacher said...

How fun! I hope the next year flies by so you are back home in AZ. I miss you!!

xo

The Nunes' said...

What a fun trip for your parents! And could they have got your kids a more perfect gift... our kids all want Build-a-Bear gift cards for Christmas so they can go buy some outfits! I will definitely tell Jason and Taylor hi for you... they have always LOVED your family!

Harris Family said...

You are so funny... I didn't even notice the laundry, I had to scroll back up to see what you were talking about.