Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mesa Arizona Temple






































We have missed the convienence of having a temple so close to us. We took the children to the temple grounds just so we could enjoy the beauty and peace that it ALWAYS brings. It is always breathtaking to see how beautiful everything is. We ran into a couple of friends that we knew before we moved and it was nice to catch up. The Easter pageant is going on right now and I plan on attending that soon. :) Anyways, this post is mostly for our friends out of state who have never seen the AZ Temple BUT even if you live here you just can't get enough! :) Hope your all enjoying Spring. I am!

4 comments:

southolive said...

Hey I found your blog! It was fun to see you guys at the Temple. I agree I can't get enough! The flowers are always so beautiful. Hope to see you again soon. -Amanda

Mackey Family said...

I am so jealous!! Look at all the flowers everywhere!! I miss that temple. The temples up here are gorgeous and I love having so many to choose from but Mesa is always the temple I grew up looking at and dreaming I would go in one day. I can't wait to come visit and do a session sometime. That temple is one of my favorites for sure!

The Nunes' said...

They always have the most beautiful flowers there. My dad said he ran into you... he was so excited! Hope you guys are enjoying being home!

carlson family said...

Beautiful pictures Desi! Love you!