Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Beaster!!

Happy Beaster!!
My baby Princess :)


A little blurry but cute.

Sister!! Adorable :)



2 smiling, 2 frowning :)


So cute!!



Abram helping me blow out candles.


Well, we celebrated my Birthday and Easter together! It was fun to have my birthday fall on Easter this year. Easter dinner was delicious and it was great having everyone together. I got phone calls, emails,texts and cards from all my loved ones. Thank you so much for all your Birthday wishes!! Easter Sunday was very memorable. My girls had the cutest Easter dresses!!! I had to show them off. :) I posted some pics. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and I felt so grateful to share such a special day. :) Happy Easter and Happy Spring.

4 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Those dresses SERIOUSLY are the cutest!!! I want a girl so I can dress her up like that- ah, maybe someday!

Mackey Family said...

Yay for pretty dresses!! They looked adorable!! I love how you dressed them all the same. I dressed my boys the same but never got a decent picture of them. But they were cute!! By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I totally meant to send you a text yeasterday but we ere SERIOUSLY gone ALL day long doing stuff with family and what not. But I am glad you had a good day!! Welcome to the 30's!

Sara Schumacher said...

You are all so gorgeous. I hope you had a great birthday!

xoxoxo

Jean said...

The girls are tooo cute in their Easter dresses. Love them. Miss you!