Friday, April 17, 2009

Jonahs Music Performance

Waiting for the presentation to start



Jonah was so proud of this picture because he took it :)
Not too bad :)


Brothers :)


Jeremiah clapping to the music while the fiddlers are playing


So dark but I can see him :)


HI JONAH!




Jonah and Mama :)


Nana and Tata.....they wouldn't miss it :)



Madison Elementary celebrated their 20th birthday party and Jonahs class sang a song. It was so cute! He did a great job and actually new all the words, it was so fun to watch him. :) I love how excited they get and how they just think that they are the whole focus of the night. To me he was! I love my kids and I love how I never miss a thing in their lives. I love getting to go and support them in their activities, etc. As I watched him tonight I had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude for my children and it was AWESOME!

2 comments:

Sara Schumacher said...

Adorable!

Shanna Foster said...

Those are some cute pictures. You are looking great! We miss you.