Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kristis Baby Shower

Mom and Luanne
Isaac (Jackie's son)

Jeremiah, Kristi, and Isaac


Brooklyn, Regina, and Tori (family)



Mom, Shari and on the top, Lori :)




Jackie, Me, and Katie (cousins)





Kristi opening gifts






Jackie and Katie




The diaper cake! :)







My sister in law (Kate), my mother and I threw a baby shower for my brothers (Daniel) wife yesterday. It was soooo cute!! I was most proud of the diaper cake we made, it was adorable. The food was great, the company was awesome, and the conversation was hilarious. We had a great time! She is due in June with their first baby and it is a girl. They are going to name her Mikaela. After the shower we went outside with the family and rode Russell Pearce's golf cart. Those things are so fun to drive! I was so excited to see my cousins (Jackie and Katie) who I had not seen for about 3 years. It was such a great night. I was able to see so many people who I had missed from my moms ward. I love a good girl's night out! Here are some pictures of the event. :)

3 comments:

Sara Schumacher said...

Please tell Daniel I said congrats!!!

MadMama said...

How fun! My brother Spencer is due with thier first girl in May! Congrats to Daniel he must be really excited! :)

carlson family said...

I LOVE the diaper cake!!!! It is so beautiful!! Looks like you guys had fun!