Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Sunday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas
Mailee please sit up and smile....you can get a piece of candy:)

Yeah! We'll take it!


Isabella, Mailee and Lizzy playing the baby grand.



Joe, Jeremiah, and Jonah


Lizzy showing Isabella and Mailee the kid table


Mailee and Jill


Mailee waiting to open Aunt Carries present


Jerry as Santa's Elf


Darnel as his "cool" self


Anesah, Aunt Carrie, Isabella, Deyshawn, and Jeremiah


Isabella, Jeremiah, Jonah on Christmas morning.
Mailee was not cooperating :)




Well, Christmas Sunday did not go as planned! It was hectic and my girl's hair would not cooperate with me. My hair was making me mad AND the weather was horrible. I forced myself to go and it was a very nice meeting. Christmas Eve was a blast!! We went to our friends house and joined her and her family and friends. She had a wonderful Mexican fiesta and it was the best Mexican food I have had since moving to Michigan!! Her home was beautiful and my kids love to play with her children, who range from 16-25 years of age. :) Her kids are such great sports! We enjoyed ourselves very much and then when we got home Jeremy's sister and her family came to exchange gifts with our kids. They loved to see their cousins and get to have 1 present before Christmas morning. The next morning we found Jonah (at 3am) sitting in front of the Christmas tree just gazing at it! He was not happy when we had him go back to bed. We were up at 6:30 and had to wake up the girls since the boys were ready to go. They had so much fun. We were pleasantly surprised at what Santa left for them, they must have been really good this year! :) We took a few pictures but mostly video. We missed my family in AZ but it was good to have Jeremy's here with us this year. All in all it was a nice Christmas. I am grateful to celebrate the birth of my Savior and wish you all a very happy New Year!

4 comments:

nancy said...

it's not fair to have auld lang syne playing as i read your blog. you know what it did to me. as i see all the photos of everyone else with your family and know that they will be with you as the new year begins, i am so jealous. (yes i know that's not nice. =?) i miss you and am counting down the days until you return to us. "you back home" is what i want next Christmas and i'm writing my letter to santa EARLY!
xoxoxo, mom

MadMama said...

Your kids are so cute! I love how excited they are on Christmas morning! I am glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe how huge Darnel and Deyshawn are! Holy cow! I think Darnel was like, 4 or so when I met him. CRAZY!

Harris Family said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. They look great!!!Glad it was all great!