Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Christmas Card Photo





We went out the other night and a friend of mine took these for me so I could choose one for my Christmas card. It was 4:45 and already getting dark. We walked out and it was 10 degrees, COLD, WINDY, and did I say COLD. We hurried so fast and figured these would have to do. I wake up this morning and there was snow all over the trees, it would have been so pretty in the picture but that is my luck. Oh well, so any suggestions as to which one is the favorite? I hope you are all staying warm, actually if you are I hate you. :) Just kidding but I am a little envious. Our headlights went out on our car and so we took it in to a mechanic but before that I was driving the boys to school this morning in the snow, 10 degrees (19 the high) bitter wind chill and I get a flat tire. RRRRRR! I was so ticked. I felt like someone had it in for me or something. Jeremy had to walk over to the school and walk Jeremiah home in such horrible weather, I felt bad. He walked in and his cheeks were red and frozen, I had hot cocoa all ready for him and he was so cold. I was lovin him up and Jeremy was like, oh stop...he's fine. Then you look at Jeremy and he's flippin cold and red and the first thing he does is make some hot cocoa too. Tough guy right? I swear it is days like today I have to be thankful that I have all my children and we are healthy and have a warm home. Counting my blessings always seems to work when I feel like giving in. Hope your all having better days. :)

7 comments:

nancy said...

i know you can't see the snow as much, but i like the first because it's closer so i can see your beautiful faces better!
wish you were here!!!!!!
mom =)

Kat M said...

I like the 3rd one the best because of the snow, but I also love the first one!

EmileeandJonny said...

I liked the 3rd. Sorry you guys are so cold! I hate being cold! I dont mean to rub it in, but yes it's still warm here, I even turned the a/c on in my car just now...

Mackey Family said...

I like the first one! You guys all look really happy and ya cant even tell you are freezing your pa-tooties off!!

Sara Schumacher said...

What a beautiful family. :-) I miss you guys so much. All the photos were great! I can't believe how big all your kiddos are and how dainty Miss Mailee is! What angels!

p.s. I can't even imagine how cold you must be!

MadMama said...

I am sorry it's been so cold! We have had temps in the 30's and I'm even in Texas! What's with that? I love the 3rd one best! It shows the beautiful area you live in and all the snow! :)

Harris Family said...

I like photo number 3. I love the backdrop of snow. I am so thankful you have a warm house too!