Saturday, December 20, 2008

My little big boy






Jonah came home with a present he had made for me at school. It was so cute! I loved the picture ornament and inside was a pad of paper with his art work printed on it. He had it wrapped in paper he had decorated with paint. The whole thing was so cute! I loved it! He also got to go to the Nutcracker Ballet with his class and so he was told to get dressed up. He looked so handsome and suddenly I saw him a little older and to be honest it kind of hurt. Where is my little boy going, my baby, my firstborn? It's crazy how time flies by and I only hope I can learn to enjoy the journey a little more instead of waiting for the day to end. I sure love my kids so much. I can't imagine my life without them. Anyhow, just wanted to share. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I remember when Jonah was just about 6 months old, and he was so squishy and chunky. Have we really be friends THAT long?! Whew, it's flown by. I love you and your family so much.

xo

nancy said...

my jonah is so handsome in his suit and looks so grown-up. 'scuse me...i have to go get a tissue... {sniff}