Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School :)

Jonah found his seat in his classroom :)

Jonah before we left for school

Jonah and Jeremiah before school



Jeremiah before school
Jonah and Jeremiah had their first day of school yesterday. They were so excited!! I think I had a harder time than they did. :) Anyhow, Jonah got to celebrate his birthday at school and loved it. He LOVES all the focus on him! It's funny because I was the same way when I was young and now I hate the focus on me. weird hu? Oh well, I am enjoying time with just my girls. I have never had time with just my girls and it is great! I love the break but at the same time I love when they come home too. :)








4 comments:

MadMama said...

Happy 1st day of school guys! How fun with just the girls! Your kids are so cute! I love the Desi smile in all of them! :)

Mackey Family said...

Yeah for school!! I cant beleive how much the kids are growing up!! So cute!! And I totally agree with Tamiel. There is SO much of the Desi smile in them!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

it's so great to see your beautiful children! they are getting so big. brett says to say "hi" to el bricko :) we miss you, but it seem you are all happy and healthy!
---whitney