Friday, September 19, 2008

My Sweet Baby




So, I love the fall here in Michigan because it is like the winters in Arizona. The official first day of fall is Monday BUT the weather here the last couple of weeks has already been fall weather. I dread the winter seeing as I am already so cold. The one thing I do not look forward to is my children being sick. My kids have something they call "winter asthma". The cold weather is very hard on them especially since moving here. The boys asthma is more year around but my girl's manifests itself more with the cold. Mailee decided to be the first one for this year and so hopefully the treatments will be enough because she does not like the inhaler and of course hates if she has to go get a shot for it. Anyhow, I welcome fall gladly but I pray my kids will have a better winter than the last. Enjoy your fall!

4 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Poor baby! That's is one of the MOST stressful things to have to go through. I am a big fat ball of worry when my kids are sick. That breathing treatment does NOT look like fun either! Hang in there!! Just think! You will eventuallly get back to where the temp is way up there in the 100's!! Ahhhh!! I can feel it already!!

Sankat said...

oh I hope they don't get to sick this year! NO FUN!!
This is Kat from your old ward in AZ (email me at sankat21 AT hotmail DOT come for an invite to my blog)

nancy said...

my sweet "big girl" mailee.=)she's so precious!
desi, you are so sweet to put a link to "giftforgavin." thank you!i know this will mean so much to bethany and andre. i love you.
mom

MadMama said...

Poor little girl! She is such an angel! The breathing treatment doesn't look fun at all! It is crazy you guys are going into winter. We have still been in the 90's lately! I hope Mailee feels better soon!