Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trip to the Apple Orchard
















Jeremiah's Kindergarten class had a field trip to go to Clearview Apple Orchard today. They invited families to meet them there if they so choose. We decided that would be a fun thing to do with the kids. We took the girls along with my niece Anesah and met them over there. Jonah of course had to stay at school, he was bummed. They had so much fun! They learned all about apple trees and how they come to be, how they have apple blossoms on them and how important bees are to them. They then had the opportunity to pick their own apples and fill their bag. We saw some great looking peaches, pumpkins, and asparagus while we were there. It was a nice little outing and the kids enjoyed it so much!

4 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

YAY- I found you! I miss you guys!

MadMama said...

Yum fresh apples! I bet they were delicious! The kids look like they had an absolute blast! I love field trips like that. :)

Brittany Owens said...

How fun! I hope the weather there is enjoyable, and you are enjoying the fall. Good luck with the winter! he, he, he.

Mackey Family said...

I love how excited kids get at the idea of field trips! I miss those days! I am going on one with Kolby and his pre school on Tuesday to the Jr. High and listen to the band play. Soemtimes they seem like silly ideas but you never know what they will think of it! Your kids are super cute and little mini you's!!