Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Miss My Family!

GeriAnn, Jason, Dad, Kelly
Jason, Samantha, Michael
I recently received these pictures from my mom that were taken on her cell phone. I love them! I have not seen my brothers and nieces and nephews for soooo long and it was great to see how big they have gotten. Kelly looks so gorgeous! Jason so cute and tall! Samantha is so beautiful and of course my brother and sister in law look great but they definitely have not changed as much as their adorable children. My dad is still the same goofy man as always, gotta love him! Adam and Kate's kids recently sent pics in the mail and I wish I had a scanner so I could show you all. They are so cute! I miss you all and love you! Don't change too much. :)
*ok....I have to add this. Jonah was just looking at this post and said to me, "Mom, there's Tata!" I said, "yes, he is with your cousins and aunt" he said, "he kind of looks like he's on a date with Kelly." I laughed! He is so funny! He said because his arm was around her that they look like their on a date. My niece would probably croak if she heard him. What's more embarrassing for a teenager than being on a "date" with your Tata! We love you Kelly! Remember Jonah is only 7. :)

5 comments:

MadMama said...

That's cute! Your dad looks so good! I can't believe how big Michaels kids are. What a gorgeous family! :)

Mackey Family said...

Your dad is and will forever be the funniest guy I have ever met!! I used to love how he would take us to AM/PM at midnight to get Dr Peppers!! I love that guy!!

nancy said...

dad said:
"michael's kids have gotten so big. being with kelly, jason, and samantha makes me remember how much i miss all my grandchildren. i miss jonah, jeremiah, bella and mailee. i'll be glad when we can all be together again.
p.s. i love and miss you too desi and jeremy."

mom said:
reading mandy's comment made dad remember when you two were kelly's age and the time you were passing pizza out the window to "friends." hehehe =)

Thomas Family said...

HA!! I love it!! :)

Tiffanyann said...

holy cow!! I almost didn't recognize your kids!! How are you liking being away from home? How long do you have to be away for? It was good to see your family pics!! OH tell Kate if she wouldn't mind i would love an invite to her blog!!